With my new license it was time for a new bike. I looked long and hard. I run plenty of insurance quotes to make sure I choose something that will be reasonable to insure. Continue reading HOW I BECOME A RIDER? PART 6 ? I write off my first bike
Rules of the Contest:
1. Create a video that is a parody of one of mine (or generic).
2. Upload it to your channel. Name your video staring with “BikersPOV Contest -” so it is easy to find.
3. Add a tag #BikersPOVparody
4. In the description post a link to the parodied vid or my channel (if generic parody).
5. Let me know that you have posted your vid by sending me a link through Facebook – http://facebook.com/bikerspov (or youtube).
6. You can enter until end of February.
7. When you send me the link please also say that you give me permissions to use that particular vid on my channel so I can do a mix/highlights of some sort.
the best 50 submissions will get:
1. a link back to your video/channel (from video, bikerspov.com and my fb page)
2. mention in the results video
3. A STICKER 😉 – you need to provide your address AFTER competition is over and winners announced
When I did my licence the process was a bit different than today. If you want to know how it looks now click here. But I encourage you to read through the POV experience just for your own entertainment 😉